ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth Fan Translation

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, any big update (like a playable demo of case 1) will be announced so nobody would miss it. For all the other small news and updates I recommend you read the forums (you need to register an account there to access it).

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, i was expecting more resonance from my video Lusankya :(
Maybe I have to make a longer video about something other of just a bit and pieces translated ... i have to drop a bomb :)
What would be prefered?? A video recorded in Desmume or a video recorded life playing in a DS??
Who knows, maybe next weekend because i just saw that i have free saturday night :P

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WOW! So much entusiasm :blink:
Maybe we should stop the project if people are so entusiast about this translation :hateit:
Nooo, we don't do that.
Reading around some forums, I noticed that many people are starting to think we are like Swenson: just air/talk and no facts, that we will never pubblish something and that we are too slow.
Well, we had many differnt problems in this project and we still don't know if we solved all but I want assure you that the project is living and continuing.
For those who think, they can do it faster, please feel free to do it.

One of the things I wanted to clear in this little update is the problem that was posted by Hacko some week ago,
Yes, we have found some limitation again in this damned game but it's unknow how much this problem actually really will affect the english translation.
We had a script file in case 1 that made the game freeze because of that limitation but we got a workaround working so that case1 isn't affected by that problem anymore.
i don't want to make this update long so for those who like %s:
Graphics I would say 99% done and inserted
The animations you saw in my last view post are undergoing pixel corrections to make them perfect so example the LOGIC CHESS BEGIN in my last video look now:
testanim42358.png

(not filal version either).

There is a poll right now in the forum to choose the voices that we will insert in the game so if you want to partecipate: http://z11.invisionf...?showtopic=4488

Talking releases, I wanted to make you notice the iminent release for case 2 of the french translation of AAI1.

As for AAI2, we said many times that the deadline for a patch would be Christmas 2012. Well, it's looking like this year Christmas will be comming much earlier than planned :P

Without many words, I let you with a new video. I hope you enjoy it and please comment:
ALPHA VERSION

Reactions: 8 people

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Excellent post Auryn!
I can't express enough my gratitude for your efforts (yours and the whole's team)!
You have done an amazing job so far!Needless to say that the AA series is one of my most beloved and I have registered to the official forums to show support for your work!
As I understand that this translation is a very time consuming one and the final patch is very far off,I decided to sit back for a while because my hype was in red. :D
Your decision to release a patch case by case in two different laguages (english and french) is a very smart one but this made the whole translation progress difficult to track,at least for me.

So,I would like to ask you where can I find the Episode 1+ 2 english patches to try (assuming they are available)?

Also,does the Episode 2 patch contains Episode 1 also?And the upcoming Episode 3 patch will contain Episodes 1+2?

I have no enough words to thank you for your efforts so far!!!

linforcer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Wow. It looks perfect. It looks and feels and reads like a proper translation, if the rest of the localisation will be of the same quality, that is awesome.

Linebeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Awesome trailer, can't wait for the release. :) And I'm not the only one, many people from all over the world have faith in your work even though they don't post here in gbatemp.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I understand this correctly, you guys plan on releasing a separate patch for each case. When Case 1 is finished, you'll release a patch that will allow us to play just Case 1, and then release a new patch for Case 2. Is this correct?

Will the Case 2 patch, if downloaded by itself, include the Case 1 translation as well, or will it be a standalone patch that will only work towards Case 2? I know it's a long ways off, but if each separate patch requires being applied to a clean game, do you plan on making it so that we can jump directly to the new case for in case we've already finished the older ones? I mean, if the game ends up being about five cases long, it would be a bit of a chore ending up having to play Case 1 at least five times, Case 2 at least four times, etc.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Great trailer, really professional-looking.
It's professional looking because it's the actual opening to the actual game. The game its self is quite professional.

But man, they sure did manage to capture the shivers in the translation
>Music reaching a climax
>"We need that man"
>Shot of Edgy donning his coat
>Quick sample of Great Revival plays

YES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water