Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Many didn't believe it will happen anymore,
many said we can not or we will not do it,
many even cursed us because of the missed releeases
but there we go, the partial patch is out!

Please use the release thread just for thanks and feedback and let's discuss the rest in here.

Like I always said, our forum (the backup forum of CR) is the place to be to be up to date and in fact the people there got the patch already 3-4 days ago and submitted many feedbacks and typos already. If you want to get an idea if it's worth play this, check the forum there or youtube (yes, somebody already made videos with the translated version).

Have fun

invidente7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Please use the release thread just for thanks and feedback and let's discuss the rest in here.

Like I always said, our forum (the backup forum of CR) is the place to be to be up to date and in fact the people there got the patch already 3-4 days ago and submitted many feedbacks and typos already. If you want to get an idea if it's worth play this, check the forum there or youtube (yes, somebody already made videos with the translated version).

Have fun

Partial? You mean this is not the FULL translation? and no one will translate the rest of the game? sorry to ask that but I just have to know that

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I didn't want to sound like a ungrateful jerk, I will patiently wait until the full patch is out
Yeah, I'm doing the same. I don't want to leave myself hanging at the end of case 2 :P
I'll most definitely play this when the full version is released though. You can count on the :wub:

MHVile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Have fun

Good job Auryn.

Question: When I get the full patch, is it possile to continue from where I stopped in this partial one?

I would say miracles DO happen. More often than we think perhaps?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Good job Auryn.

Question: When I get the full patch, is it possile to continue from where I stopped in this partial one?
I don't see why not. The translation shouldn't affect saving in any way. That's what I'll be doing myself, as I play AA games at a pretty slow pace, not even playing frequently the translation might be finished by the time i beat chapter 2.
Two whole chapters is a rather large portion of the game, so I don't mind playing the partial translation until the final one is released.

MHVile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't see why not. The translation shouldn't affect saving in any way. That's what I'll be doing myself, as I play AA games at a pretty slow pace, not even playing frequently the translation might be finished by the time i beat chapter 2.
Two whole chapters is a rather large portion of the game, so I don't mind playing the partial translation until the final one is released.

True, Chapter 1 is pretty long. I expect the second one to be the same.
As for the question, hopefully it won't affect. Thanks

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I... I don't know what to do...

If I play it now, I'll only get to play the first two cases of what is no doubt going to be an awesome entry of my absolute favorite series, and then will have to endure another long wait made even more painful from the brief taste I got to enjoy. However, if I do wait, I have to go that much longer without getting to see what happens, and it's been killing me already just waiting this long...

Man, this is why I never finished Katawa Shoujo. I got to where I only have Lilly and Rin's paths left, and then stopped playing because if I ever finish, that's it and I'll never have any more of it to look forward to. (Kind of off-topic, but am I weird for thinking of it that way?)

Anyways, I wanted to ask. Please don't think of this as a "WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE DONE?!?!", but I'm simply curious. Your release thread stated that you have all of the graphics work already finished. Does that mean that the rest of the translation process will be able to be finished much quicker than what has been done so far?

Nononoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just finished both cases. As a die hard Ace Attorney fan, I tried to start the 3rd case :3.

I'd payed attention to all grammar mistakes, but didn't found a single one. The game had only crashed once when I tried to load, but it wasn't something major - a reset fixed that.

Keep up the good work :3

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished both cases. As a die hard Ace Attorney fan, I tried to start the 3rd case :3.

I'd payed attention to all grammar mistakes, but didn't found a single one. The game had only crashed once when I tried to load, but it wasn't something major - a reset fixed that.

Keep up the good work :3
I might have an idea of why that wasn't the case.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

bromanbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished Case 1, and along with it being an awesome case (especially for case 1), I found the translation to be GREAT! Thanks guys...I haven't had my AA fix in a while! Great translation =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.