ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So nobody have save right after this moment where using microphone. Sadly.
But maybe someone have. Please reply. I really want to finish this game, but i cannot because i dont have microphone.
Possibly, someone have save after 1 end day in last case. If so, then please, upload this save.
Thanks in advance!
if you still need it
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/36155479/file.html
its right after the finger print dusting

omegagroudon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to use the save files provided in in the .7z file on desmume 9.9? I've been trying to get case 3 part 1 to load in the rom but I can't figure out how to get the .dsv file to work.

Flutter Skye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is amazing, the translation is as good as Capcom's (Or maybe even better) I have a request, could someone upload the new English voice clips for all the characters? I wanted to use it on AAO. (Ace Attorney Online)

EilardR

Trophies
XP
Country
THank you very much for this. To think that you put in soo much work to help fans like me is remarkable. Looking forward to playing it soon, thanks again.

XPJ38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finished the game on my Supercard DSTwo, it worked perfectly (didn't need to apply the AP patch). The translation quality is incredible, kudos to you guys!

StepladdervsLadder

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I fix the garbled text without the game thinking that I fucked up somehow?

Attachments

• Whatsthis.PNG
    Whatsthis.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 210

Auryn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Discovery: it seems you can play this just fine on the newest Desemume (http://buildbot.orphis.net/desmume/), but ONLY if you don't use any savestates from older versions.

I saw a post somewhere on the net of a user that said that the intro of case 3 will play garbled sound with the latest Desmune.
This is unconfirmed so feedbacks are welcome.

Nickzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Well usually I'd just download this and play but noticed a post by the op asking for the team to be thanked for their work.

I finally got this working just now and would like to thank you for getting this game to us when Capcom didn't want to! This is the last game in the series I have to play so time to give it my best....... OBJECTION!!!

Darkanubis2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I am super happy with the quality of this patch and the first two cases. It's just AMAZING how well done this all is!

BUT

I'm having the same problem as a lot of people with Case 3, where the whole thing just crashes during the intro movie. I've seen a lot of suggestions on this thread on how to fix it, but the general consensus seems to be to use DeSmuME version 9.9 instead of 9.10.

The thing is, if I do that, I'll lose the progress I already made, won't I? Or can someone offer a complete newbie to using Emulators a step-by-step on how to get the 9.10 save state to work for 9.9?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, I am super happy with the quality of this patch and the first two cases. It's just AMAZING how well done this all is!

BUT

I'm having the same problem as a lot of people with Case 3, where the whole thing just crashes during the intro movie. I've seen a lot of suggestions on this thread on how to fix it, but the general consensus seems to be to use DeSmuME version 9.9 instead of 9.10.

The thing is, if I do that, I'll lose the progress I already made, won't I? Or can someone offer a complete newbie to using Emulators a step-by-step on how to get the 9.10 save state to work for 9.9?
You won't lose your progress.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That is good to know. Now the question is: How can I get the newer version's save state to work with the older version emulator? Because I tried to load the save state I have in the older versions of DeSmuME and all that did was crash it.

You should use actual saves instead of save states. If you save in game, it will
create dsv file in emulator directory. Just copy it from new version to old.

supermariooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of the patches I downloaded are exe files, not patch files... Anything I can do here?

I really appreciate all the work you guys put in, cannot wait!!! ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...