• Likes 6

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winston Payne's brother in AA5!?

I wonder if Capcom will localize this, seeing that AAI2 didn't make it to the US.
If they didn't localize it, I think a lot of people would be pissed considering it is a main game in the series. Now we just have to play the(painful) waiting game. :ha:

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was kinda hoping this was localization news for Layton vs. AA or monster hunter.
Nice article anyway, but now I just feel more worry for another game we won't see. Damn the region lock! Not that I can read Japanese at all, but we can't even attempt to play them. I'll be damned if ill buy a Japanese system just to play them. There's still hope it'll come across the pond though I guess.

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Ace Attorney HD collection, which was first announced alongside AA 5 has been confirmed for localization. I think it's coming this year too.
As for the crossover Layton is the only Level 5 IP that sells a lot in the west, and since they're handling it(working with Shu Takami) I highly doubt they'll pass up on bringing it here.
Don't get your hopes too high though, knowing capcom

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winston Payne's brother in AA5!?

I wonder if Capcom will localize this, seeing that AAI2 didn't make it to the US.

circumstances were kinda different, seeing as AAI2 was for the original ds and would have come out as things were winding down and shiny new 3ds' were on the boarder

Anybody wonder why Phoenix Wright had to get out of retirement? Maybe... Maya's killed, perhaps? Her death would be a very strong motivator for Phoenix, methinks.

/endspeculation

Phoenix never went into retirement, he had his Attorney status revoked and by the end of Apollo Justice proves his innocence, allowing him to sit his BAR exam again

still now I think about this more it seems a shame that Apollo seems to have been given up on though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt