Gaming Account Sharing::The New Piracy for PS5

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the easiest no cost way of playing the latest games, and it can be done over the internet.

Sony still doesn't have official "trial periods"..............game services like "fortnite", and "steam" have and for years.
(buy any game you want, don't like it, click a button, get a refund, within reasonable time frame)

Traditional gaming services, like, "sony", "nintendo", "xbox" have no official stance on trial periods on digital purchases.
For the first time in history, there is even less demand for the newer consoles, don't let the shortages fool you this time around, there isn't enough consumer demand!!!!!!

There has been a steady decline in creativity in console gaming, less variety, less diversity in developer licensing...............and much more realism, more dedication to live services, and preferences to developers that use their live services...................this time around, the pc gaming market, like "fortnix, steam" are real competitors...............

The only thing the average person can do is "ACCOUNT SHARING", TO COMPENSATE, for the disparity in policy that is unique and punishing for the console market only............................so far only call of duty games have strong "live services" bases..............no other games, why do games with "live serivces" get developer priority if nobody plays or buys them or plays them, there is even less demand for them now.

The Console Market is going to have some major changes now this generation...................or this may be the last generation of the Console Market.................its no wonder the ps5 and xbox are designed like traditional computer systems this time around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will buy the PS5 for just one game, YES, if this was 10 years ago, and the console market was still unique and the best experience available, but today it is not....................if you buy a PS5 right now................look, there is nobody using the live services for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens if sony or xbox, tackles or makes a big deal about "account sharing"?????????????, the are already a decade behind the policies of "steam, and fortnite" in relation to trial games and free trial period for all purchases...............and diversity of gaming and allowances for new developers...............the console gaming market is a relic of the past, and the people will bite big on that. Purchases will drop complelely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

CaseyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry but i'm having trouble understanding your post, could you please add more punctuation spam so i can get a better idea of how much self-awareness you lack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)