Not open for further replies.

Dradynosagequa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I'm logged into my account, navigating the forum becomes really slow. It takes 5 seconds to load anything that I click on. As soon as I log out of my account, the speed goes back to normal and everything loads near instantly. It wasn't like this when I made the account. Help?

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Yea it happens to me too. But thats because I (still) use Opera to browse GBATemp (on my PC bear in mind), and it is still slow or even crashes the browser(a bit more rarely). its just how the browser renders the PHP I think. Try chromium, more details would be appreciated.
also Check your DNS settings (should not be needed, just good because half the "page not found" or "Slow Packet transfer" Errors are due to the computer not finding the DNS fast enough. (my ISP dns server fails frequently).

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
When I'm logged into my account, navigating the forum becomes really slow. It takes 5 seconds to load anything that I click on. As soon as I log out of my account, the speed goes back to normal and everything loads near instantly. It wasn't like this when I made the account. Help?

Just log into one of your other accounts, or considering you are banned and not wanted here don't log in at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality