Account banned on ps3, vita uses same account...what to do?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by lafleche, Aug 27, 2018.

1. lafleche
    OP

lafleche GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    So my vita and ps3 are linked to the same account.
    However, by some STUPID mistake i banned the ps3 and my account along with it.
    No big issue as i had no money invested on that account.

However, i do want my 3.60 henkaku psvita activated on a new account (unbanned the ps3 also)... Where to start from here?

Thanks

2. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Create a new Playstation Network account, then activate the PS3.
    Have you already tried that?

3. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 Kid now, squid now

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    I've heard of Simple Account Switcher, but I can't find a link now. What you should do first though is get NoNpDRM and generate fake licenses for all your games so you can still play them when you switch accounts.

4. lafleche
    OP

lafleche GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2007
    Netherlands
    This is the psvita forum.
    I have a question on what to do with the vita as i can't re-activate it on 3.60.
    As i wrote the ps3 is already unbanned (with new account of course) but that is just an extra.
    The vita itself is not banned, the account on which it is activated however is.

Ultimately i want to stay on 3.60 (perhaps 3.65), use the same account as on my ps4 so i can do remote play (although i wonder if that is wise as i absolutely don't want to ban my ps4 in any way).

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I had this same issue. what I did was restore the system (while on 3.60), install molecular hell from henkaku which in tern allowed me to install vita shell, update to 3.65 ensou, spoof the system to 3.68, create a new psn account on the system, and activate it.

6. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    I'm well aware that this is a Vita forum. The reason I asked about your PS3 is that it should be possible to activate a lower firmware Vita by simply using your PS3 to install a game to it.
    That is, if spoofing your firmware version doesn't work on the Vita itself.

Last edited by eighthdayregret, Aug 28, 2018