Hacking accidently updated to 4.3 HELP

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If homebrew channel disappeared and you don't have a forwarder channel or bootmii @ boot2 you will need one of the original games listed on stickied topics.

Mega Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question

if I decide to erase the homebrew channel, and then I also decide to update my Wii, is there any risk that they'll brick my Wii or what

because I installed it, but I don't think it's something that I'm going to want to keep

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mega Man said:
question

if I decide to erase the homebrew channel, and then I also decide to update my Wii, is there any risk that they'll brick my Wii or what

because I installed it, but I don't think it's something that I'm going to want to keep
You're not gonna brick your wii by updating to 4.3

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
Mega Man said:
question

You're not gonna brick your wii by updating to 4.3
correction, ur not going to brick by updating to 4.3, unless your Wii was Korean and region changed to something else (of course if u used ModMii to mod your Korean region changed Wii it will also survive the 4.3 update)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there