Homebrew accidently updated my emunand to 10.3 on new 3DS.

Corey12901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats bc themehax copied over to your emunand probably. Hold the shoulder button or whatever your trigger is if your set to autoboot.

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, when RXTools boots into emunand, there's a red screen at the bottom.
You've tried several times? After that, the only fix would be to format the Emunand. Just use Emunand9 but back up your files first.

Or try this
Thats bc themehax copied over to your emunand probably. Hold the shoulder button or whatever your trigger is if your set to autoboot.

Last edited by Superbossboo,

Corey12901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SysNAND boots and menuhax triggers, which loads Ctrbootmanager and then rxTools. Then rxTools loads your emuNAND, then menuhax re-triggers, resulting in the black / red screens. I solved it by holding the L button to bypass menuhax after rxTools loaded , and then changed the theme to remove menuhax from emuNAND. This is assuming your auto loading into rxtools.

Aternel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks ! So I can access emunand, but FBI is now missing, how do I put it back up with rxtools ? I can't get my h&s info :/

Bull Moose 2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everybody, everything worked. :D

For future reference, you can use emuNAND tool to make backups to your computer any time from your SD card. So every time you want to do updates or anything experimental on your emuNAND, just take the five minutes to make a backup first. That way, if you destroy your emuNAND again, it's just a quick point and click to put it back the way it was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.