Homebrew Accidentaly upgraded O3DS FW, is there no option?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
So the 3ds fell on the ground and the up screen's.....huh the think that allow the up screen to show an image was broken so got it to be repaired. When i received it back it was 11.03.
I heard browserhax and menuhax are back again in 11.3 and i had a nand backup from the time i first installed rxtools. Can i now recover it with D9/E9?
Also can i backup and emunand backup into sysnand (It seem obvious but just to be sure)

Last edited by Suicuark,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So the 3ds fell on the ground and the up screen's.....huh the think that allow the up screen to show an image was broken so got it to be repaired. When i received it back it was 11.03.
I heard browserhax and menuhax are back again in 11.3 and i had a nand backup from the time i first installed rxtools. Can i now recover it with D9/E9?
Also can i backup and emunand backup into sysnand (It seem obvious but just to be sure)
You'll need a hacked 3DS with the DSiWare game fieldrunners, set up dsiwarehax on it then system transfer to the 11.0 console. With that you'll be able to restore your NAND backup.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well your only options right now are to either Hardmod to restore your backup, or get someone with an already-hacked 3ds to buy Fieldrunners, install a hacked save, and then system transfer to your 3ds. From there you can run DSiWareHax to run fwtool, which you can use to software-restore your backup. Other than that for the time being you are SOL if you can't/don't want to do either of those two.

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Okay thanks for your answers now i'm out of luck,but gotta keep my emuNAND files just in case. Also just to know if i have an update nag in sysNAND,that means i can FW update without internet connection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night