Hacking Question Accidentally downgraded sysnand but...!

Lafer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello All,

I'm an SX Pro User.

I accidentally downgraded my sysnand to 6.2 after being on official 7.0.1 and halfbricked my switch.

I did that because my emunand didn't boot in 7.0.1 and i was thinking i was actually downgrading my emunand.

I was then able to downgrade my sysnand to 6.1 and i'm now able to boot back into sx pro and boot some game/homebrews directly from my switch but i had to delete all nintendo files, saves etc.

My question is : from here should i do a new hidden partion emunand on 6.1 and then upgrade with choi or should i update again with nintendo ?

Also is there a way to update sysnand from the emunand ?

If not is there a way to by pass the faq that the system is telling me that my microsd as been used with an other switch and want to wipe it?

And also, if i'm able to get back to 7.0.1 on my sysnand will i be able to play online?

Thank you for your help.

Lafer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i updated back to 7.0.1 with choinx on sysnand and i'm able to play online now.

Does anyone knows if i update my emunand with choinx to 7.0.1 would it work. Last time it didn't but i didn't you the exfat version

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i updated back to 7.0.1 with choinx on sysnand and i'm able to play online now.
Hmm, maybe not for long. If you want to play online and be as legit as possible to avoid a ban, updating the sysnand with choidujourNX is far from ideal. Let's just hope you didn't get flagged,

Lafer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, maybe not for long. If you want to play online and be as legit as possible to avoid a ban, updating the sysnand with choidujourNX is far from ideal. Let's just hope you didn't get flagged,

If i would have updated with nintendo it would have burn some extra fuses ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Accidentally downgraded sysnand but...! Why not, Accidentally downgraded sysnand but halfbricked?

You need a clickbait in a forum?

Sorry it was not my intention

Last edited by Lafer,

Lafer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had legit 7.0.1 before ddoing the mistake i just got back to 7.0.1 with choi

Volthax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
You're sadly most likely banned anyway because the logs are quite irremovable unless you restore a virginNAND backup and update legit again to 7.0.1
But worry not! Fortnite Hacks will soon be available via the Team-Xecuter cheats menu giving you access to abilities such as:
- Upgrade to Apex Legends Switch Edition
- Remove Fortnite from your device

Amazing news for all fans!

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Lafer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're sadly most likely banned anyway because the logs are quite irremovable unless you restore a virginNAND backup and update legit again to 7.0.1
But worry not! Fortnite Hacks will soon be available via the Team-Xecuter cheats menu giving you access to abilities such as:
- Upgrade to Apex Legends Switch Edition
- Remove Fortnite from your device

Amazing news for all fans!

Just to let you know, i never got banned, i'm on offical 8.0 now and still playing online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup