Homebrew Accidentally Changed Wii to PAL version and need help with B.L.I.N.D

Kyle Rayner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was using any region changer on my Wii Homebrew channel and changed the system to PAL region and can no longer use it since my tv is ntsc. I googled solutions to this and found [user]JoostinOnline[/user]'s B.L.I.N.D software but I'm not sure how to use it. I don't have DVDs or a DVD burner since i use an external hard drive and Configurable USB Loader to play my ISOs.

Kyle Rayner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I do that and then press any button on the Wii Remote I hear the background music just like i would if i booted it up normally.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
The only extra channels I have are the homebrew channel and a channel for Configurable USB Loader.
The one for Cfg will work. Replace \apps\USBLoader\boot.dol with the BLIND dol. Load the System Menu and switch between channels with + and -. You should be able to tell which one is Cfg by the sound. You'll have to do a little trial and error, but aim the remote near the bottom right of the screen and launch the channel. Tell me if BLIND loads.

Kyle Rayner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It Worked! I'm on the BLIND menu but when I try to go into advanced t
settings it says "Nand permissions, fake sign patch- 2011 required Check your IOSs for a valid IOS"

Kyle Rayner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I load the CIOS? is it the install thing? When I tried to install it the program warned me that IOS 249 in a "Stub" should I install it anyway?

Kyle Rayner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, it was a dumb mistake >< I was trying to get a pal version of Twilight Princess to work because it wasn't working with the loader even though I forced NTSC. Thanks for all your help. I seriously didn't think there was a way to fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1