Hacking Question Accidentally burnt my fuse, any issue?

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair I'm still gonna mess with emuNAND because I want to try to stay clear of getting banned. Even gonna go as far as using a separate SD for emunand. Which wouldn't really be possible with a warmboot and is still imo less difficult if I want to cold boot into the emuNAND.
Ever since the info got out for how easy the "partial hardmod" method was of host shorting a pin and pressing a button combo, I stopped caring and just started to update and enjoy my switch vanilla until we get emunand. And with dongles making it extremely easy up push a payload on the go, imo for most people there really is no good reason to try to stay low.
Anyone expecting a "true coldboot" really should stop expecting it because SciresM himself stated its unlikely to happen, meaning he doesn't have what you people seem to think he has

Isn't there a private coldboot exploit for 1.0.0?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there a private coldboot exploit for 1.0.0?
I'm fairly positive jamais vu is also warmboot.
Plus most people won't be on 1.0.0 unless they bought a switch at or near launch solely for hacking. Otherwise most people updated just to get basic functionality.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
At the end of the day, fusee gelee is always going to work so it's not the end of the world if you burn fuses.

I personally don't want to have to use an EmuNAND, so downgrading at a future point doesn't sound very appealing anyway.

Scipio_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair I'm still gonna mess with emuNAND because I want to try to stay clear of getting banned. Even gonna go as far as using a separate SD for emunand. Which wouldn't really be possible with a warmboot and is still imo less difficult if I want to cold boot into the emuNAND.
Ever since the info got out for how easy the "partial hardmod" method was of host shorting a pin and pressing a button combo, I stopped caring and just started to update and enjoy my switch vanilla until we get emunand. And with dongles making it extremely easy up push a payload on the go, imo for most people there really is no good reason to try to stay low.
Anyone expecting a "true coldboot" really should stop expecting it because SciresM himself stated its unlikely to happen, meaning he doesn't have what you people seem to think he has

So if you upgrade to the latest fw you'll still be able to use the FG exploit and eventually setup emunand when released?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...