Hacking Accidentally booted into EmuNAND with airplane mode off and wifi connected. How likely is a ban?

OneTonSoupNoods

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all 1st time posting in this forum. I created a fresh emunand on my micro sd but forgot to turn on airplane mode on sysnand while I was creating the emunand. So once I boot into emunand the switch connected to wifi. right away I turned on airplane mode and closed the console. I did not start any games, did not go into Nintendo eshop, did not go into homebrew and no games were updated i'm sure since before creating the emunand i checked for firmware updates and also if any of the games were updated. Am i in risk for a ban?

JVC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have NSPs or XCI installed? If they connected to N's servers, you may be in risk of ban.

OneTonSoupNoods

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All of my games are not pirated i used NSPs for updating games that are in my EmuNAND since i turn on airplane mode and unable to go online and update the games when im in EmuNAND, so does that count?
But for the current situation my EmuNAND is a fresh one so there were no NSPs installed when i 1st booted up.

Last edited by OneTonSoupNoods,

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
All of my games are not pirated i used NSPs for updating games that are in my EmuNAND since i turn on airplane mode and unable to go online and update the games when im in EmuNAND, so does that count?
But for the current situation my EmuNAND is a fresh one so there were no NSPs installed when i 1st booted up.
Then you should be fine

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Time will tell you whether you could be banned. As it is happened why do you worry about? Be safe next time.

Turn on cal0 blank in atmosphere or hekate to hide Switch info.

Last edited by thaikhoa,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all 1st time posting in this forum. I created a fresh emunand on my micro sd but forgot to turn on airplane mode on sysnand while I was creating the emunand. So once I boot into emunand the switch connected to wifi. right away I turned on airplane mode and closed the console. I did not start any games, did not go into Nintendo eshop, did not go into homebrew and no games were updated i'm sure since before creating the emunand i checked for firmware updates and also if any of the games were updated. Am i in risk for a ban?
There is always a chance at getting banned when going online with a hacked console.

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

How is your console now?
Are you still unbanned after these few months?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night