Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AcChen DS v0.6 (first release)

Arcade style tile matching puzzle game

Â
Preussie has released version 0.6 (which is the first public release) of his new arcade style tile matching game 'AcChen DS'.
preussie said:
The Game

AcChen is a simple to learn ‘find the matching tile‘ game. It is more Arcade-Style than MahJongg. It contains a lot of different levels. Each level takes only a couple of minutes to finish.

Find two items with identical symbols. The tiles will disappear when you can ‘connect’ them with a line, which has two or less right angles in it. Green ways will work ( 2 corners ), red won’t ( 3 corners ). Advance to the next level when the board is cleared.
[title:AcChen DS]This is the first release ( version 0.6 ) of AcChen for the Nintendo DS. For more information and screenshots about the game, visit my AcChen DS page. This release includes 20 levels.

I only had the chance to test the binary on my DS Lite with a R4 Slot1 card. Any comments about working/not working hardware are appreciated!

To do list for the next versions:

* save highscores / highscore list

* smoother UI

* more level

* more eye candy

* a time bonus item would be nice

* clean up the sound samples
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source / Home page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality