Within

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey Guys,

ive got a DSi with the Acekard2i and everything works fine, even going online via wlan. After i updated my OS to Win7 i cant access my micro SD Card on my anymore (but it still works fine with the DS), so i wondered if theres a way to access the SD Card directly from my pc through the DS/Acekard? Would save alot of trouble and time.
Thanks in advance.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a way to do this but the preferred way is to check your card reader's driver and just update whatever you need manually.

I was stuck in this situation when my MicroSD just would not be read by my computer. The only homebrew I had was DSOrganize at the time. I fired up the DSO homebrew DB and downloaded the unarchiver tool homebrew (I don't know the exact name) . Then I fired up the web browser and went to the DSFTP site and downloaded the ZIP file and unarchived it using the homebrew. Then using DSO I edited the config file for DSFTP and set up an FTP server and transferred all my saves and reformatted my MicroSD and then I reinstalled AKAIO and I was stable
biggrin.gif
If you'd like step by step instructions I can give you those if you are stuck in this situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads