Hacking Accessing eshop boots into Pegaswitch/Homebrew Launcher?

youcantseeme421

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using SX OS and I'm not entirely too sure if this is normal. I was attempting to check out the BOTW DLC on eshop (in OG firmware) and when I went to "create an account" and it immediately booted into Homebrew Launcher with the options to "Install" and "Run." Clicking Run brought me to a page that says Pegaswitch by ReSwitched and nothing happens after that. It doesn't freeze or anything, but it just stays at that Pegaswitch page.

Is this normal, or is there another trick to accessing eshop and creating an account? Linking an account brings up the same Homebrew Launcher page. If it helps, I do not have any other programs or apps installed. Nothing. Strictly using SX OS. Thanks in advance for any help!

youcantseeme421

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I figured that out about a half hour later. Definitely a facepalm moment. I replied a little while after I made this post, stating basically what you said, and asked the mods to delete the thread. They deleted my response to my post instead lol. Thanks for the reply anyways though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.