Hacking Accessing BootMii

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed BootMii as Boot 2 & IOS w/HBC no DVDX. I can get it to load to the Bootmii screen but it disappears after a few seconds. My eyes are bleeding from reading so much. Why is this happening and how can I get into Bootmii to backup my nand? I do have a gamecube controller.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You should try pressing the Power button when BootMii has started. It should prevent it from autobooting and you should be able to backup your NAND.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
really, disable autoboot in the .ini file
wink.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I presume you have it set to autoboot the system menu? If so, you can either disable that, or like the person above says, press the Power button. The Power button changes your selection on the menu, and the Reset button 'chooses' what you have selected and goes into that part of the app. You could also use a Gamecube controller for all of this.

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
You should try pressing the Power button when BootMii has started. It should prevent it from autobooting and you should be able to backup your NAND.

Tried that. Nothing happens. It counts down then boots to either HBC or SYSMENU. The reset button just resets the wii. I plugged in a gamecube controller and that didn't work either.

ecw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. The Gamecube controller worked. Backing up my nand right now on my LU318xxxxx Wii.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse