Access Japanese Wii Shop Channel ??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by azoreseuropa, May 13, 2010.

May 13, 2010
  1. azoreseuropa
    OP

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    AnyRegionChanger let you set what Shop you wanted to access, but Nintendo blocked that. I'm just looking for a new way to access different shops.

2. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    If it doesn't bother you, you can delete your shop history and then change the region, however deleting your shop account deletes everything you purchased from the shop and the license so you can't download them again. Additionally, once your done with a different region shop, you have to do the same process you did with your original region's shop.

3. azoreseuropa
    OP

Portugal
    There is no other way ?

4. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    nope. And Nintendo didn't block anything. You just need to delete your current shop account first, just like fudgenuts says.

5. azoreseuropa
    OP

Portugal
    How do I clear the Shop purchases, if there are any?

6. Ugothacked

Member Ugothacked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, lets say i bought 500 wii points and with those i get Super Mario bros. then i cleared my account the game would get deleted right? Then i created new account on that same wii (could i do that?) and bought 500 points, could i get a game? Or would i have no account at all?

7. nikeymikey

Member nikeymikey Waiting for SALT to rescue the Wii U Scene!!

United Kingdom
    OK, lets say u start out with an account on the US shop, The first thing you must do is go to the shop and disable/delete your account. This will mean that you will lose everything you have purchased from that shop as well as the rights to download those items again without paying.

Then you can change your shop to whichever region you like using ARC, so lets say you change to the JAP shop.

Any points that you buy now will only work in the JAP shop and any games that you try to get DLC for, like a track on guitar hero, will access the JAP shop for the DLC.

To change back again you will have to delete the account on the JAP shop and lose everything you paid for again, and if you switch back to the US shop, you will need to create a fresh account again.

Basically every time u switch shops it requires u to delete your current account and create one in the new region shop.

BUT YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PAID FOR EVERY TIME YOU SWAP AND WILL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN TO REDOWNLOAD.