Gaming AC:NL Is REALLY starting to piss me off. (Wifi trouble)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,025
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Every fucking time I connect to the damn internet, I get a "Failed to connect to partner's device". It worked before, why the fuck is it acting up now??
Please help, there's not a good tutorial, and I am about to smash my cartridge. It's been like this since i got it (2 years ago).
If it used to work, why does it stop working after a while? This is so annoying.
I am using a V1.1 USA copy of the game, and I'm on an old 3ds 9.2 with a 10.7 emunand. Even before I downgraded, it still had these errors.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just save frequently in multiplayer
You can save in multiplayer? When i try it says "Saving seems totally impossible here"...

I get a lot of connection errors, it's annoying when you've caught a lot of valuable beetles on the island and it resets

WallK

Get off my lawn
Trophies
XP
Country
You can save in multiplayer? When i try it says "Saving seems totally impossible here"...

I get a lot of connection errors, it's annoying when you've caught a lot of valuable beetles on the island and it resets
Didn't play in a while, but I guess you can at train monkey

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Only the owner of the town can save.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ACNL sucks online, that's unfortunately a fact I've experienced.
5 minutes without a crash would be notable enough to go on Wikipedia!

I don't think anyone can save on the online islands either!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk