Hacking AC:NH Save Corrupted after new game update. Anything I can do?

AldathLeCarde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My wife updated her AC:NH xci game to 1.4.1 using the standard SX OS built in installer, and after this, opening the game says that her save data was corrupted. Opening her save data in save editors however seems to show no errors whatsoever. This is the order of things that happened and how we approached the situation.
  • XCI is updated to 1.4.1, game says save data is corrupted and we have to delete and start over.
  • NSZ version of the game is installed, same results.
  • Save data is extracted, then injected back, still corrupted.
  • Save data is extracted, the amount of bells is modified, now we can't open the game as it shows as corrupted in the Switch menu.
  • NSZ is re installed, now the game can be opened but it still says our save data is corrupted.
My wife has hours and hours of game that might be lost and I want to find a solution. Any idea of what can be done?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife updated her AC:NH xci game to 1.4.1 using the standard SX OS built in installer, and after this, opening the game says that her save data was corrupted. Opening her save data in save editors however seems to show no errors whatsoever. This is the order of things that happened and how we approached the situation.
  • XCI is updated to 1.4.1, game says save data is corrupted and we have to delete and start over.
  • NSZ version of the game is installed, same results.
  • Save data is extracted, then injected back, still corrupted.
  • Save data is extracted, the amount of bells is modified, now we can't open the game as it shows as corrupted in the Switch menu.
  • NSZ is re installed, now the game can be opened but it still says our save data is corrupted.
My wife has hours and hours of game that might be lost and I want to find a solution. Any idea of what can be done?
Have you tried using other CFW to see if the issue persists?

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is not a solution, but you should regularly backup all your game saves with a homebrew such as JKSV or SX Save Manager.
Hope somebody here will be able to help you and your wife.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is not a solution, but you should regularly backup all your game saves with a homebrew such as JKSV or SX Save Manager.
Hope somebody here will be able to help you and your wife.
Is this Jksv better than checkpoint? I've always used checkpoint but as we know it's not compatible with AC, and se SX save manager doesn't work at all, at least for me.

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is this Jksv better than checkpoint? I've always used checkpoint but as we know it's not compatible with AC, and se SX save manager doesn't work at all, at least for me.
JKSV can save System and BCAT saves, so it is fully operational for ACNH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol