About wii autobootchannels.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bjorno, Feb 18, 2010.

Feb 18, 2010

About wii autobootchannels. by bjorno at 5:21 PM (915 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. bjorno
    OP

Member bjorno GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Hey guys!
    I will keep it short. I know how to create a backup channel BUT (here it comes), how do i make it autoboot?
    What i want is: When i klick channel and press start, it autoloads my wii game and i dont have to press start game.
    Dont direct me to channels that autoboot because i want to know HOW to do it.

Waiting for answers [​IMG]

Edit: And if i hold button 1 that it will go to settings of the backuplauncher.

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Loadstructor using cloader makes autoboot channels

3. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    they want an autoboot backup disk launcher channel with press 1 for options not for usb loading

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    neogamma source code has autoboot in it, but its disabled by default, u can't miss it when u r looking at the source code.

there are a couple other things u would need to do to make it boot silently... but for it to autoboot with a neogamma loading screen, all u really need to do it un-comment the autoboot lines of code

5. bjorno
    OP

Netherlands
    Thanks for answering but.. Can you guys tell me Step by step how to make it autoboot?
    I read that you guys said something about source code etc.. but i never compiled it..

6. XFlak

Canada
    [*]download and install devkit pro and programmers notepad[*]download neogamma r8RC3, save the source to c:/projects/neogamma, then inside that folder run "project.pnproj" using programmers notepad[*]open main.c, and then search for "autoboot", there are three sections that are commented, that is the autoboot code.

7. bjorno
    OP

Netherlands
    Ok i found the autoboot thingy, but what now? What do i need to edit? And how to compile it to a dol?

8. XFlak

Canada
    if this is all u want to do, just download my neogamma autoboot mod, it sounds like ur just redoing what i've already done

in fact, download my autoboot mod, and use that source code if u want to make more changes to it (i guess the only thing would be to force 1 to be the only button that loads the menu, but i prefer any button)

u can always compare the source from my autoboot mod and from neogamma and see the changes i've made already

edit: to compile it go to tools, then click make