1. BlackwingAngelx

OP BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've been running OFW and Hekate for a long time and am just starting to set up CFW now after weighing my ban options. I'm fully updated to the latest OFW, I have my NAND and keys all backed up. So my question is, what's the deal with EmuNAND now? I see a lot of talk about it. Should I just launch SX OS like normal or should I set up EmuNAND? I'm a little at a loss here, being my first time really messing with the Switch. I feel like the 3DS was so much simpler.

2. Mythical

Mythical GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Right now the telemetry used in the switch could detect sx os's current version of emunand, but nintendo hasn't decided to do that yet. So it's safe until then but not long term if you plan to go online because of the potential future ban risk. Make sure you dumped your boot files too and all that with your nand and if you update firmwares back up everything again because of burnt fuses

3. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    use sx-os offline. If you want to go online be on OFW.

4. BlackwingAngelx

OP BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's the plan. I've been on airplane mode since I dumped my NAND. I don't plan on going online yet. Is there any point to using EmuNAND if I'm not going online or should I just boot up SX OS like normal? I'm really only using it to play my backed up games. I want to get rid of the carts and do all digital now.

5. Super.Nova

Super.Nova GBAtemp Fan

Saudi Arabia
    Best delete all access points and only add them when needed.
    I've been banned on brief accidental connection with no attempt to do anything!

Kinda don't miss it, though, since I barely played online even when it was free.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - question, start, first