About to flash Clubhouse games to my G6

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by HugeCock, Oct 15, 2006.

1. HugeCock
    OP

HugeCock Oh My....

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    About to flash Clubhouse games to my G6 (USA) and was wondering if I still needed to flash it in safe mode?

2. Cyberdude93

Cyberdude93 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2003
    I'm using 4.6A firmware and manager, and I can't get it working in a mode other than Safe Mode (in fact, it didn't even boot in safe mode the first time I flashed it). Safe mode/Trim works fine for me, even on Wifi.

Er, that's for 42 All-Time Classics though. I presume if Clubhouse Games - a later released ROM - works in DoFat, then the G6 team are neglecting (E) ROMs :-/

3. rkenshin

rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 2, 2005
    United States
    Normal/Reset/Trim works for me for the version.. DoFAT won't work though

4. Explicite

Explicite Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2006
    Normal/No Reset/No Trim v4.6a of loader and U-Disk works for me

Btw, has anyone ever answered what Force R/W does? I did a search but haven't found an answer. I think it means force rewrite or something. Thanks

5. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    It forces the rom to read and write from your flashcart instead of slot 1 and is available as an option for new games before the new u-disk manager comes out that recognizes those roms and knows how to patch them. And yes this has been answered before.

6. Deaddy

Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2004
    Canada
    It works in reset/normal/trim which is fine with me, still allows me to reset back to the menu which is what I care about most.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice