About to flash Clubhouse games to my G6

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by HugeCock, Oct 15, 2006.

Oct 15, 2006
  1. HugeCock
    OP

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    About to flash Clubhouse games to my G6 (USA) and was wondering if I still needed to flash it in safe mode?

2. Cyberdude93

Newcomer Cyberdude93 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I'm using 4.6A firmware and manager, and I can't get it working in a mode other than Safe Mode (in fact, it didn't even boot in safe mode the first time I flashed it). Safe mode/Trim works fine for me, even on Wifi.

Er, that's for 42 All-Time Classics though. I presume if Clubhouse Games - a later released ROM - works in DoFat, then the G6 team are neglecting (E) ROMs :-/

3. rkenshin

Member rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Normal/Reset/Trim works for me for the version.. DoFAT won't work though

4. Explicite

Newcomer Explicite Newbie

Normal/No Reset/No Trim v4.6a of loader and U-Disk works for me

Btw, has anyone ever answered what Force R/W does? I did a search but haven't found an answer. I think it means force rewrite or something. Thanks

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    It forces the rom to read and write from your flashcart instead of slot 1 and is available as an option for new games before the new u-disk manager comes out that recognizes those roms and knows how to patch them. And yes this has been answered before.

6. Deaddy

Member Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    It works in reset/normal/trim which is fine with me, still allows me to reset back to the menu which is what I care about most.