I'm about to make the jump to Gateway. Here's some background information:
- I am using a 3DS XL on Ver. 9.2.0-20U
- I have Cubic Ninja and have been using it to play SNES games and I have a custom home menu
- I *DO* get a notice every time I open my 3DS that a new firmware is available. I always decline the update prompt, but this is probably never going to go away
- I want to continue using my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire *physical copy* as well as some other physical copies. Once I create a 9.4 emuNand, which version should I boot up the physical games on to keep my save file? 9.2 sysNand, or 9.4+ emuNand? (I am working on a Living Pokedex, so I REALLY don't want to lose my data --- I'll backup to Pokemon Bank first, just to be safe)
- I have eShop games downloaded. Full games and Virtual Console. Will these disappear after installing Gateway and emuNand? If not, do I still boot them up from sysNand or emuNand?
- I may want to access the eShop in the future. For example, Codename: STEAM released a demo today. Should I download the demo from the emuNand eshop, or should I just find a cia/3ds file of the demo?
- I want to play new games for free (sorry, Student, and I don't have lots of money). For example, when Majora's Mask releases, how can I install it to the microSD card that I am ordering to put inside the Gateway cart?
- Are emuNand and sysNand completely separate? As in, will I have 2 separate NNIDs, one on each?