Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
As mentioned on GBATemp home page....
QUOTE said:
Earlier today, a long-time member of the community known as Jdbye, made use of a computer botnet that he created (hacking into people's computers) to flood GBAtemp. In other words, he performed a Distributed Denial of Service/DDoS attack against our network. He began by allying his troups to send mass requests to the website, in a lame attempt to render it unusable to anyone. After he failed to tickle our bandwidth, he thought it funny to start spamming and flooding our IRC channel. Sadly though, that didn't do much harm, all he managed to do is get our team angry. We tried to reason him, but that didn't work out well. We are now looking into legal solutions to have the little guy arrested, or at least scare him to death (let him piss his pants). Please join us to hate the guy's guts, and if you happen to be an attorney yourself or know one, please be sure to let us know.
I noticed there's no 'Discuss' link........So where do we go to hate the guy's guts ????
And is there anything us temper's can do ???

I vote for Spam him back & also sign him up to 'unappropiate' websites (of course we need HIS address for that)

weapons_tomcatdropcheer.gif

weapons_rifle.gif
Jørn Daniel B.
weapons_rocket.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CannonFoddr said:
-Snip- ( left in the pictures for lolz
biggrin.gif
)

weapons_tomcatdropcheer.gif

weapons_rifle.gif
Jørn Daniel B.
weapons_rocket.gif

I don't think Costy's going to give you his address lol, that stupid little annoying thing called the Law ( and thats just the member then theres the real law
tongue.gif
wub.gif
), This can be the discuss thread now
biggrin.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
There is no discuss link (anymore) as the topic was closed
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=214425

so I guess there's no reason to talk about it or something
tongue.gif
Bloody hell that post didn't last long did it !!!!
Posted @ 5:00 - thread closed @ 6:26 - & I've only just found out about it............................. @ 8:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: These pills knocked me out