About The Wiimote

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by *Layzie*, Aug 5, 2007.

Aug 5, 2007

About The Wiimote by *Layzie* at 12:49 AM (663 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. *Layzie*
    OP

Newcomer *Layzie* Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    First Of All I Was thinkin of buyin Mario strickers charged and jus wanted to ask is there a way to play without nunchuck

this then led me onto thinkin .......when they sell a wiimote wudnt it be way more convenient if they a packed a nunchuck with it seeing as most ...nearly all.....wii games require a nunchuck ..........wudnt u agree?

but yh going back to my first question.....can i play mario strikers without a nunchuk because i have 2 wiimotes and 1 nunchuk.....ima have to buy a seperrate nunchuk if i wanna play with my bro

2. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    In answer to your first question: no

In answer to your second question: $$$

3. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It does kinda suck they're separate, but whatever. I'm thinking of biting the bullet and getting the last two nunchucks I'll need to complete my set of four of each (only one classic controller).

4. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    little offtopic but i think that those controllers are over priced, like they couldn't make enough money out of those wiis allready.
    Maybe if you could get wiimote+nunchuck with a price of a wiimote. Then it wouldn't be so expensive.

5. dengar

Newcomer dengar Member

United States
    Well if Im right the wireless Xbox 360 controller was $50 when it first came out and the Wii combo is now $60. Based on the technology that is currently in the Wii I think its a fair price to start out. When demand finally goes down you should see the controllers drop in price a bit.