About the Wii Quake port

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by JinTrigger, Feb 17, 2010.

Feb 17, 2010

About the Wii Quake port by JinTrigger at 6:58 AM (942 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    So I decided I want to play some old fashion 1st person shooters on my wii and I was like "why not go to the homebrew browser and see what's up." I made the homebrew browser sort the games out by the most high rated and came across the Wii Quake port. I fell in love with this game...Its so fun. So I play it all saturday and beat episode 1 and afterward I tired to go to the other episodes but it wouldn't let me so my question is....How do I go to the other episodes. It says something about being registered but how the hell do I do that. Need help ASAP so I can play moe Quake.

2. DKAngel

Member DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    u need to own the rest of the episodes from the original quake, or im sure if u use goggle u can find a copy of the game somewhere so u can get the rest of the files

3. JinTrigger
    OP

United States
    oh...Thought so. I just wanted to make sure cause I wasn't sure how porting works for real and I didn't think I could do that.

4. DKAngel

Member DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    tis the same for the quake 2 port they have done as well i think =] thyeve basicaly made new executables using the games original data to make it work, tis pretty impressive

5. JinTrigger
    OP

United States
    Cool...I got the pak1.pak files. I can't wait to play that game so more. Thanks for the help again

6. House Spider

Banned House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Ireland
    Best Wii Homebrew Game in my opinion especially with the 4 Chapters, Nightmare Mode, Online and the final battle.