About the Wii Quake port

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by JinTrigger, Feb 17, 2010.

1. JinTrigger
    OP

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    So I decided I want to play some old fashion 1st person shooters on my wii and I was like "why not go to the homebrew browser and see what's up." I made the homebrew browser sort the games out by the most high rated and came across the Wii Quake port. I fell in love with this game...Its so fun. So I play it all saturday and beat episode 1 and afterward I tired to go to the other episodes but it wouldn't let me so my question is....How do I go to the other episodes. It says something about being registered but how the hell do I do that. Need help ASAP so I can play moe Quake.

2. DKAngel

DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2009
    Perth,Australia
    u need to own the rest of the episodes from the original quake, or im sure if u use goggle u can find a copy of the game somewhere so u can get the rest of the files

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    oh...Thought so. I just wanted to make sure cause I wasn't sure how porting works for real and I didn't think I could do that.

4. DKAngel

DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2009
    Perth,Australia
    tis the same for the quake 2 port they have done as well i think =] thyeve basicaly made new executables using the games original data to make it work, tis pretty impressive

5. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    Cool...I got the pak1.pak files. I can't wait to play that game so more. Thanks for the help again

6. House Spider

House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Banned
    Apr 25, 2009
    Dundalk
    Best Wii Homebrew Game in my opinion especially with the 4 Chapters, Nightmare Mode, Online and the final battle.