• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

About the Texas massacre and easy access to guns.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I really wish America would stop being mass murderers. Maybe it starts with their foreign policy. Of course, being on drugs doesn't help... But from the perspective of nature vs nurture, why shouldn't the children of a government emulate their "parents"? Is it really a stretch to suggest that the public education system is indoctrinating its young into passively accepting the way their government does business?

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I really wish America would stop being mass murderers. Maybe it starts with their foreign policy. Of course, being on drugs doesn't help... But from the perspective of nature vs nurture, why shouldn't the children of a government emulate their "parents"? Is it really a stretch to suggest that the public education system is indoctrinating its young into passively accepting the way their government does business?
This.

Taking the guns away from americans (good luck with that), but keeping the trend of ever increasing nihilisim going.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5hhfskhqnl291.jpg

To all the morons thinking that armed teachers would have prevented this: a fully trained team was too fearful to engage, do you honestly see the librarian and lunch lady defend the students with their pea shooters?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5hhfskhqnl291.jpg

To all the morons thinking that armed teachers would have prevented this: a fully trained team was too fearful to engage, do you honestly see the librarian and lunch lady defend the students with their pea shooters?

Well, it wasn't a school, but it worked here:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-woman-killed-man-fired-rifle-party-crowd-85002437

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A woman in West Virginia fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people that had gathered for a party, authorities said.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.

The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told news outlets Thursday.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So why was there no security and the door was open and why did the police stay outside while this person killed people?

Like when I was a kid there was security at my school the hell happened?

People are focusing on the wrong thing

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So why was there no security and the door was open and why did the police stay outside while this person killed people?

Like when I was a kid there was security at my school the hell happened?

People are focusing on the wrong thing
It might be because the presence of security in schools is oppressive to certain subsegments of the population?

Evan5935

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might be because the presence of security in schools is oppressive to certain subsegments of the population?
Well which is the preferrable? Security where sometimes a racist gets the job, or no security where sometimes students+staff get attacked and killed?

Id say the former overrules the latter 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
5hhfskhqnl291.jpg

Are you suggesting that giving weapons to Ukraine is a stupid idea?

Or just Americans on the verge of war?

Last edited by tabzer,

Evan5935

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunatly you dont rule.
And fortunately, you dont either. Otherwise you'd opt for kids to potentially experience getting their bodies riddled with bullets, over having them experience potential uncomfortability or racism (of which both are over 90% survivable, and 1 is 100 percent survivable).

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And fortunately, you dont either. Otherwise you'd opt for kids to potentially experience getting their bodies riddled with bullets, over having them experience potential uncomfortability or racism (of which both are over 90% survivable, and 1 is 100 percent survivable).
I don't think he was disagreeing with you, lol.

Reactions: Evan5935

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.