About the M3 Simply....

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ChaosBoi, Apr 23, 2007.

Apr 23, 2007

About the M3 Simply.... by ChaosBoi at 12:06 AM (847 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ChaosBoi
    OP

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    Though I haven't tested it yet, does the M3DSS have the GBA union support? Like if you insert a certain GBA game into Slot-2, then the DS game you're playing will have extra features or something (Like HM:DS if you insert HM: FoMT)

2. knocturnal

Member knocturnal GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yup. I did it with a couple of DS games and my x-rom (Advance wars in ds and GBA to unlock bonuses, Bokati and Lunar Knights Combo). I've done it with commercial carts and my x-rom (my x-rom only had that one game on it though)

3. ChaosBoi
    OP

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    Cool. Does this also work for the english D/P (Except you use the english R/S/E instead of the japanese ones)?

4. FireValk01

Member FireValk01 Advanced Member

United States
    hi ive tried using my m3dss with my xrom512 and cant seem to get it to link. im trying to use pal park with fire red. ive even set it to single rom as u stated in another thread, sry not trying to thread jack OPam i doing somthing wrong or have you tried it with those games?

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    The only slot 2 flashcart that can be used for pokemon linkage is the EZ-Flash 3-in-1, and it only works with a patched D/P rom.

The actual GBA games should work just fine for linkage with the M3 Simply/R4.