OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone own a DS Linker slot-1 card? I saw it pop up on rhs, to my knowledge its an affordable slot-1 solution, is it a nice card or does it...suck?

XtremeResident

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to knwo more about this as well..

Is there a new one where its 1gb internal memory, and you load games onto it buy puting them in a GBA-style cartridge via USB?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read one review in which it was stated that it took nearly ten minutes to transfer four games. I think it was at that point that my review reading ended.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the ds link if you have flashme on your dslite, you can return it back to official nintendo firmware using dslink "which noflashme can't for dslite". They put out a program to do so. But you will need to use the program to get a dump of a dslite firmware that doesn't have flashme on it. Also I think you need flashme inorder to use the dslink. You can get the mk4 mini to boot into it I think. I took a dump of the mk4 mini, and put it on my SCDS and when you start it up you have a choice to boot nds or gba slot. If you boot nds it says take out mk4 and enter dslink, and then press A. GBA it just boots to slot 2 like a regular passme does.

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
with the ds link if you have flashme on your dslite, you can return it back to official nintendo firmware using dslink "which noflashme can't for dslite". They put out a program to do so. But you will need to use the program to get a dump of a dslite firmware that doesn't have flashme on it. Also I think you need flashme inorder to use the dslink. You can get the mk4 mini to boot into it I think. I took a dump of the mk4 mini, and put it on my SCDS and when you start it up you have a choice to boot nds or gba slot. If you boot nds it says take out mk4 and enter dslink, and then press A. GBA it just boots to slot 2 like a regular passme does.

I think you described the wrong flashcart. You are describing this when the OP asked for opinions on this. The initial reviews say the transfer speed is quite slow at 512KB/S which means it takes 33minutes to fill up the cart. The menu is also quite horrid from a review at scdev. It also doesn't support download play with an unflashed DS. It is great because the compatibility is quite high like the acekard. This is all a summary from this review.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.