Hacking about Tatsunoko vs Capcom

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was a english patch ever made for this game.also i thought preloader and cioscrop gave the wii region free.i guess i was wrong because i did not see this game appear on the disc channel.i had to put gamma launcher back on my sd card to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom.i almost thought it was a bad burn before i tried gamma launcher.if it is possible for me to get this game to appear on the disc channel please tell me how.i'm not going to reburn the game but if there is an english patch i might.please don't mention play on usb loader because i would like to use that but i have to save up my money before i decide to buy a hard drive but i might get one this summer if i see i can afford to.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one's man enough to attempt a translation for a Wii game. I suggested it for a Naruto game months back but no one cared enough to seriously reply to it because all anyone cares about is modding their wii to play games and avoid having to update to 4.0 ):

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it is a fighting game.....the 1st option is story(arcade) the second is versus, if you cant get tht read an FAQ that is it, waist of time even asking to translate a straight up fighting game.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know its a fighting game,i already know there is a thread saying what the menu is.it still will be good if it got translated like how jump ultimate superstars got some translated in some way.except this would have got a full translation if some did this.

anyway they should make a game called jump vs capcom that game will have more characters to select from.more capcom charcter than Tatsunoko vs Capcom at least.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump ult needed a translation as it is MORE than just a fighting game....this game is from the top down a straight fighter, its almost like asking for a tetris translation whatever dialogue in the game is irrelevant to the games aim so a translation would be a HUGE waste of time.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg.. this is just a fighting game.. not rpg or adventure.. you don't really need someone to make a 'english patch' for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455