Hacking About Sakura

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I really want to close this topic because I fail to see the reason why did you need to create it, and what do you expect from it
huh.gif

You can ask the same question for literally anything in this world..

It's so great because people like the features it offers and the fact that it's nice in appearence, skinnable to small details, easy to use yet attractive etc.
It's the matter of preference, people have tasted, one person won't like the same things as the other, so this is your answer..

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Toni Plutonij said:
I really want to close this topic because I fail to see the reason why did you need to create it, and what do you expect from it
huh.gif

It's so great because people like the features it offers and the fact that it's nice in appearence, skinnable to small details, easy to use yet attractive etc.
It's the matter of preference, people have tasted, one person won't like the same things as the other, so this is your answer..

I was expecting someone to offer information that I didnt already know duhh!
sure it has skins, but dont most cards have skins anyway?

I was expecting something of a performance leaop much like AKAIO vs AK2 official firmware or sumthin.

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
tengusoldier said:
Toni Plutonij said:
huh.gif

I was expecting something of a performance leaop much like AKAIO vs AK2 official firmware or sumthin.
Sakura compared to the original firmware touchpod is:

easier to navigate
faster
less laggy
more fancy

And has many more pros over touchpod.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ah, in that case, my apology, I thought this is just another troll thread..

If you expect to get any more information than FAQ thread, you'll be dissapointed, as there is nothing more to it..
It's a nice flashy firmware, completely skinnable, with implemented media reader.....Nothing more nothing less..
It's not better then any other firmware per se, but people that use multimedia a lot (like myself) find it more convinient then some other firmwares..

It offers RTS, slow-motion, and cheats (but there is some kind of delay that ruins fair bit of cheats)..

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OMFG said:
tengusoldier said:
Toni Plutonij said:
huh.gif

Sakura compared to the original firmware touchpod is:

easier to navigate
faster
less laggy
more fancy

And has many more pros over touchpod.

Cool, thanks :F

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Toni Plutonij said:
Ah, in that case, my apology, I thought this is just another troll thread..

If you expect to get any more information than FAQ thread, you'll be dissapointed, as there is nothing more to it..
It's a nice flashy firmware, completely skinnable, with implemented media reader.....Nothing more nothing less..
It's not better then any other firmware per se, but people that use multimedia a lot (like myself) find it more convinient then some other firmwares..

It offers RTS, slow-motion, and cheats (but there is some kind of delay that ruins fair bit of cheats)..

Sure, no prob bro, I didnt know it had slow-mo which I find cool I may be able to get past some annoying bosses in Hard mode lvlo1 cap in Order of Ecclesia now
tongue.gif

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you can also add skins for sakura
and I really really recommend a skin that is made by toni plutonij
Its rly cool

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also have to remember that the interface on the basic M3 firmware really sucks. Like, really. Scrolling through large lists of games is painful.

So Sakura looks even better to M3 users because of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.