Hacking About Safe 3.3 and StarFall

ShinraArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago i made a topic asking about installing StarFall on my wii in case of a brick, but since it's on Safe 3.3(Istalle dusing homebrew channel, downloaded..around the time the Second backup launcher was released i think

I didnd't downgrade back to 3.2 mostly due to ''If it's nto broken, don't fix it''

Since i used the Safe 3.3, would it be possible to install StarFall on it?

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to be on 3.2U or E to install Starfall, if your on3.3 you will have to downgrade to 3.2 with CIOS downgrader or any region changer and you should be good to go

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you used safe 3.3 you should still be on 3.2u check your options and see what is on the top right corner. If it says 3.2u then you're good to go

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
You will need to be on 3.2U or E to install Starfall, if your on3.3 you will have to downgrade to 3.2 with CIOS downgrader or any region changer and you should be good to go

I'm in the same situation and would like to know which method is best, the CIOS downgrader or AnyRegionChanger? This is mainly because I'm currently overseas and is instructing someone over the net on a way to approach this. Which will leave no residues (leftover stuff like orphaned files, etc) afterwards?

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Go for AnyRegionChanger: safest and easiest way to achieve this.
Just keep in mind to keep the same region, otherwise you'll end up with a bricked wii!
So double check before going ahead!

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don Killah said:
Go for AnyRegionChanger: safest and easiest way to achieve this.
Just keep in mind to keep the same region, otherwise you'll end up with a bricked wii!
So double check before going ahead!

Ah, thank you very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn