Hacking about región changing, hardmod and b9s

Nim112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello guys, i have a doubt about the posibilities that b9s allows. It is about the nand dumping and inject, un this case about inject an USA nand in a JPN new 3ds, would it work? Under what circumstances, through godmod9 ir hardmod? Im i talking nonesense?
I really apreciate some technical answers. ;)

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a jpn n3ds, sysnand is changed to na and emunand is still jpn. I play mhxx on my us nand no problem online and vice versa when I play a us game on my jpn nand. I just think nintendo might be a tad suspect of a outta region game online wit a jpn 3ds but eh, its whatever. Banwave has passed.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
At least i can. I use jpn system and play some mhg on a usa dump. Also usa dump of ff fates.
i can't....stresspass always display when try to use online feature. some people said you can't play online when u installed US cia on JP system and some said 'you can'.from the time i bought 3ds,,,

Nim112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i can't....stresspass always display when try to use online feature. some people said you can't play online when u installed US cia on JP system and some said 'you can'.from the time i bought 3ds,,,

I think it's possible because a dev cía, i think it is calles just "config". Then select " eula setting" and then ser to "ff.ff"
Maybe it would work

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can. You just need to edit the EULA setting by using a hb program or dev config

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://github.com/SciresM/EULASetter

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by warriosbest,
Reactions: HugaTheFox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users