About playing burned GC games....

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by TheWave, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TheWave
    OP

TheWave Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    Netherlands
    I've looked a bit, and if I understood it correctly, all you need to install is mIOS to play burned GC games, right? I already have installed Wii Homebrew, DVDx, Wiigator Gamma and the backup launcher channel.

Also, I've heard about single-game discs and multi-games discs..... if I'm right, it's obvious that single game discs are games with one game and multi games discs with multiply games. I think it's obvious that single game discs work the same as burned wii games.... but how does the multi-game discs work?

2. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    you just get a menu then and select the game you want to play

3. TheWave
    OP

TheWave Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    Netherlands
    I see. And I assume you can just burn mulitply games straight ahead without doing anything?

4. clownz

clownz GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2008
    United States
    theres multi game programs out there, search the forums or google. i dont know the names of them.

5. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
  6. TheWave
    OP

TheWave Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    Netherlands
    Awesome, thanks. But in the Requirement list I notice it says you need Windows XP, but it does not say Vista. Since I run Vista, the question is obvious, can the program run on Vista?

7. Golfman560

Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Dec 29, 2008
    Living with seals
    Yeah it runs fine on Vista, just make sure the XP compatibility is on or else one thing doesn't work (Which I forget what it is right now but it is not needed for making the multigame ISO)

8. TheWave
    OP

TheWave Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2009
    Netherlands
    I see, thanks.

Now the only thing that hasn't been answered yet, all I need to play burned GC games on my wii is mIOS, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice