• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,438
  • Replies 10
  • Likes 4
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Did the doctors do everything they could to keep Mr. Iwata from passing away? It feels as though he should be here (like many others) but he isn't. :(

Like a lady (she couldn't read but was a pleasant old lady) was at a cemetery (I was there to 'see' my granddad) spending some time with their long gone husband and sons, she was right, death doesn't choose when to take away, it just happens. Better to live life in some enjoyable way than to work all life and not have much or at all.

RIP all innocent people that have died this year and every other.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Japan has one of the best ranked healthcare systems in the world and I'm sure Nintendo has top notch healthcare benefits for its employees, especially for someone as high ranking as Iwata was I'm sure. Unfortunately when your time is up; it's up. Time will help but the dead should not be forgotten :)

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Did the doctors do everything they could to keep Mr. Iwata from passing away?"

Yes.

Unfortunately, cancer is one of those horrible, horrible things that even the finest, most elegant healthcare system in the world still struggles against.

Far too many are the lives it has claimed, and far more will succumb. it's a heartbreaking reality.

Last edited by Muffins,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear about him dying but he is not only important people as well. A thousand of people who are lowly and less important like you and me deserve to be mourn and we are still important people and to remember by too. Not only him or any importance so-called people, you know.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: Jack_Sparrow

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RIP Mr. Iwata.

We will all miss you, and I will continue to be extremely pissed off that none of the possible cures for cancer that have been found aren't being developed.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I think it was difficult for him to not be bed ridden and be president at the same time. Sure he had a terminal illness but it never stopped him from doing his crazy stunts on direct. I guess if he wanted to go, he wanted to do it with a bang. That way everyone remembers him for the whacky, innovative gaming president that we all love, especially with his "please understand".

In the end he went loved by all who supported his dreams rather than leave being pitied.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"Money can't buy life." - Bob Marley
Even with the best health care in the world and most money spent on it, there's only so much people can do. Obviously Nintendo did everything they could do and most likely he got a lot more time added to his life, but at the end of the day, there was still only so much doctors could do to prolong his life.
Honestly, there's nothing we can do now, but remember this great man for his life. He will always be missed.

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Money can't buy life." - Bob Marley
Even with the best health care in the world and most money spent on it, there's only so much people can do. Obviously Nintendo did everything they could do and most likely he got a lot more time added to his life, but at the end of the day, there was still only so much doctors could do to prolong his life.
Honestly, there's nothing we can do now, but remember this great man for his life. He will always be missed.

Well said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2