About Modchipcentral

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Symbolic, Apr 2, 2008.

Apr 2, 2008

About Modchipcentral by Symbolic at 9:49 AM (1,191 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Symbolic
    OP

Newcomer Symbolic Advanced Member

United States
    I've ordered a CycloDS from them like a week ago and I live in Hawaii...how long does it usually take to ship?

Also that I've been tracking it, and on their postage site www.canadapost.ca it said that my package has arrived in the destination country on the 29th. So I also used the tracking number they gave me and used on the delievery thing they send it to, USPS(United State Postal Service). The USPS tracking number said that its still to be shipped and they are waiting for its arrival, so yeah. =/

2. Nonuser

Newcomer Nonuser Advanced Member

United States
    Hello There!

I recently placed and received an order from ModChipCentral too!

I am from the United States as you are and I received my order in about 2 weeks time. 1 Week was the actual shipping from Canada to the US, and the other was from within the States.

I don't think you should worry that much about it. As long as you can still track your item, you'll be fine! If it hasn't shipped from USPS, it means that it's still going through sorting.

Cheers~

Hope you receive your Cyclo soon!

3. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Should take another week.

4. Symbolic
    OP

United States
    Oh kewl, awesome then.

5. Samutz

Member Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

United States
    When it's entered the country, it's given to USPS, and at that point you won't see any updates in the tracking on either site until it finally arrives.
    I live on a tiny Texas/Mexico border town and USPS deliveries are very slow. So slow that sometimes I get bills after the day the payments are due. So it took my 2 orders from ModChipCentral, as well as CanadaPost orders from other Canadian sites, about a week and half to two weeks to deliver. So expect it to take a while, but you'll get it eventually.

6. Grimalkin

Member Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Canada
    Modchipcentral is awesome for me (since I live in Canada). I ordered some PS2 merchandise and it arrived about 8 hours later.

Too bad there aren't that many similar sites in Canada.

7. ModchipCentral

Member ModchipCentral GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It typically takes 5-6 business days to the US however lately it seems like its taken a few days longer (stupid post office) [​IMG]

To Hawaii, it takes 8 business days from Canada

8. Symbolic
    OP

United States
    Oh, ModchipCentral I'm the one that emailed you about this, my email is symbolic96786@yahoo.com so yeah. Didn't knew you guys posted here...