About M3i SakuReal and Slot2 expansion

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Yanazake, Apr 19, 2010.

Apr 19, 2010
  1. Yanazake
    OP

Member Yanazake GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I'm helping a friend aquire a slot2 expansion for his M3o SakuReal [he said that was the name. I just saw some sakura petals falling on his screen, so I tought it was sakura only... seriously, I won't even comment about that flower shower...]

Thing is, I use a Cyclo, with an EzFlash 3in1 [or EzFlash V, dunno the real name, but it has all 3 functions], and since it's so pratical, i got confused over the various versions of the M3 slot2 cartridge.

Thecnically, he wants to AT LEAST play gba games on his M3. I'm not sure if GbaExpLoader would work well with a full M3 combo, but it's something I'd use, instead of running the game directly from the game list in the cart. But in the end, he wants to play gba games, and if the ram expansion works in the same cart, it's a good bonus for him [double if it has rumble, I belive xD]

Now, which version EXACTLY should I try to get for him? I'm hoping it'll be as cheap as EzFlash...

2. powered_by_tux

Member powered_by_tux GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    M3 GBA expansion and nothing else. It's the best choice with a M3 Real as it offers the best features and integrates with Sakura/Touchpod firmware. Any other slot 2 would require you to use GBA ExpLoader which is the least you could want as a M3 user.

3. Yanazake
    OP

Brazil
    Ok, thanks for that. Strangely, I didn't find anything about that name "m3 gba exansion" in the oficial site. Any help?

4. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
  5. Yanazake
    OP

Brazil
    looks like Console Source don't accept paypal, it's the only way I have of buying one. :/
    I'm checking the details, but I may need assistance >_<

Edit: Oh, Wait! RealHotStuff accepts paypal! that's good news~

6. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica