Hacking About Korea wii region change ,successe in China.

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
In China there a lot of player with Korea wiis ,recently ,they bought a few korea wiis that be changed to Usa and Jap region.

I guest that they use "anyregion change" modified to change region, system is ”here?tools dvd

20081128_5ee4f3985df3f1b4f65e8kAt3w4gXbpk.jpg

20081128_425fdfc8443e28d494bco2sKlcOzw4uN.jpg

20081128_a080f1508df5c07013010Rp96OAEmbyX.jpg

20081128_60691e84595344325cedhTdSTplbN2yk.jpg

More about news frome there

kavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
nysid said:
could someone translate to english for the tutorial
smile.gif

yes?Korea wii can change to usa region.

It is English menul.

Korea wii is 982 RMB(Chinese Money)

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if you change the region, korean wii can't play game cube games, right? and i also heard there are other 'handicaps'.
personally, i would avoid korean wii at all cost... i don't care how cheap it is...

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I believe a english translation of the tutorial will be useful for those that can't read chinese of the chinese website.

Quince_QY said:
I bought a korean Wii and change region to US, but the MII channel can not work properly. I am looking for solution. any help are appreciated...

I found this solution not sure whether it'll help. But here goes.

QUOTEFor those who use Korean Wii and cannot enter Mii and Photo Channel, like “You can’t access this channel“. Heres the solution, remember, do it on your own risk.

In my case, i found that there is multiple channel installed. Mii Channel Korean and US, Photo Channel Korean and US, News Channel Korean, US and Europe. Its not appear in Wii Channel, but we can see it through file manager. Maybe thats why you can’t access Mii and Photo Channel. I didn’t test News Channel cause i don’t have internet connection in my Wii.Requirement:
1. SDCard
2. Home Brew Channel

Step:
1. Download channel file manager(search it on GOOGLE)
2. Extract
3. Copy folder Channel File Manager to folder apps in SDCard
4. Insert SDCard to wii, turn it on
5. Go to HBC -> open Channel File Manager
6. Press A
7. Choose Wii NAND
8. Choose System Channel Titles
9. Choose which file you want to delete. See reference below.

—————————————————————–
HAAx Photo Channel
HABx Shopping Channel
HACx Mii Channel
HAFx Weather/Forecast Channel
HAGx News Channel
HAYx Photo Channel 1.1
—————————————————————–

x=”Region/Country”

K=Korean
J=Japann
A=America
E=Europ

note:
I found 2 file HAC, HACA and HACK, i delete HACK
then HAYK and HAYA, i delete HAYK

after deleting that file, press home button to return to Wii main menu. The channel you delete must be dissapear, in this case Mii and Photo channel, even there still Mii and Photo channel in US version. Don’t worry, turn off your Wii and turn it on again, and your channel appear back. Now you can access Mii and Photo channel from your Korean Wii. Good luck.

Copyright:Jokerz Lounge

GnatGoSplat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dlxowhd said:
even if you change the region, korean wii can't play game cube games, right? and i also heard there are other 'handicaps'.
personally, i would avoid korean wii at all cost... i don't care how cheap it is...

I don't think that's true, at least not according to kavid in this thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=120085

It sounds like it should be possible to change the Korean Wii completely into a USA Wii. I have a Korean Wii I would like to convert, but I haven't decided if it's worthwhile to risk bricking it since mine already has HBC and Backup Launcher installed which plays everything I have. Well, knowing me, I'll probably try it. I can't leave well enough alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol