DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Gameyob. The EZ Flash line is only for GBA games.
EZ Flash does come with Goomba for GB/GBC needs

Description:
‘Brand new EZ Flash Omega is released, which supports GBA/GB/GBC/NES games; two cases cartridge design makes EZFLASH easy to work among GBA/GBASP/NDS/NDSL/NDS LITE consoles. Meanwhile, EZ Flash Omega team did a lot in reducing cartridge size, all codes are rewritten from scratch to drive the kernel OS running faster and more stable. In property, the breakthrough for this flashcard is saving data to microSD card directly after in-game save behavior. This specifically solved the “losing precious save when battery dies” issue. Also, EZ-FLASH OMEGA has high game loading speed, and rewritten the patch engine again to achieve quick patching.’

Features:
  • ‘GBA game copy and play, no client needed
  • Fast patch engine, instant game load speed, additional manual patch engine to support modified rom
  • Hardware-based direct save to SD card
  • Cheat
  • Save states
  • Real-time clock
  • Sleep
  • Hotkey customizable
  • 256Mb PSRAM support all game instant load
  • 512Mb Norflash, keep your favorite games
  • System on chip level recovery mode, prevent upgrade dead
  • Firmware and kernel both are upgradable
  • GB/GBC/NES game copy and play
  • Support FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT
  • Support for 128Mb – 128GB Micro SD memory cards
  • Compatible with all GBA
  • Can be used on NDS and NDS Lite consoles with GBA games.
  • Compatible with 99% of GBA and NDS games.
  • Can be used on NDS and NDS Lite consoles with NDS games if a pass me device is used (not the NDS flash cart but it works).’

Last edited by DjoeN,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use gameyob ds (I don't say gameyob 3ds) on the n3ds console? As the n3ds console has backwards compatibility with nds games I don't know.
GameYob (DSiWare) runs perfectly fine on the 3DS but has lower resolution since it was coded for DS(i) mode.
GameYob (3DS) tends to lags.

Other than GB(C) VC injections with NSUI Beta 27, you're really better off taking everyone's advice playing GB(C) games on the mGBA emulator.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i very much need something.

Can I use gameyob ds (I don't say gameyob 3ds) on the n3ds console? As the n3ds console has backwards compatibility with nds games I don't know.

GameYob (DSiWare) runs perfectly fine on the 3DS but has lower resolution since it was coded for DS(i) mode.
GameYob (3DS) tends to lags.

Other than GB(C) VC injections with NSUI Beta 27, you're really better off taking everyone's advice playing GB(C) games on the mGBA emulator.

Pretty much what @TurdPooCharger said but the Only stupid rare cases will be things like Pokemon Gen 1 "Fast Menu" (these tend to break under mGBA once your starter's out [randomized ones]) and in some cases Pokemon Crystal Speedrunner's Choice & SC+Randomized those edge cases use VC injects/GameYob DS (you can easily boot via Twilightmenu++)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?