Hacking About gateway-3ds-buy and paypal .-.

AdowTatep

OP
Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, i bought a Gateway from there at here's 8pm(gmt-2) they said to wait 10 hours and i will receive the e-mail to pay with the paypal. It already did passed 21 hours and i still didn't received it, this shop it's on the gateway resellers on the site and i sent an e-mail to them and they didn't answered. Some tip? It's normal?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i bought a Gateway from there at here's 8pm(gmt-2) they said to wait 10 hours and i will receive the e-mail to pay with the paypal. It already did passed 21 hours and i still didn't received it, this shop it's on the gateway resellers on the site and i sent an e-mail to them and they didn't answered. Some tip? It's normal?

i got my reply a few hours later, did you check your spam box?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd give them another day at least, they could of got swamped with orders.

plus we have to wait for the Omega 2 to be released, so not a big hurry really.

D

Deleted-355425

nah, email em now... can take over 24 hours to get a reply and you dont want your shit to get mixed up in the xmas mail being delayed.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is they are based out of Singapore, and it's 3:50 in the morning there. My guess is you'll get the email in probably 12 hours. My other guess is they have a relative in NJ that does the USA shipping for them. I also have the theory that a lot of people are buying Gateways currently, so they and others probably have gotten slammed with orders. That is the reason I ordered one on the 1st (that and I was given $200 on paypal) was to beat (hopefully) the high demand Gateways recent announcement could cause.

aubreyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe playmods.co.uk is the only one accepts paypal (via ccnow)

a lot of ppl tried to find the cheapest gateway (ie yeahgeek), but before you shop from yeahgeek, you have to understand that they don't accept paypal. Not only that, their website doesn't even have ssl (https) installed, which means if you buy using your credit card, your card data are not encrypted!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water