about DVD5?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by camochase, Jul 28, 2011.

1. camochase

camochase GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2010
    United States
    so is dvd5 always cutting out the cgi or is that just for certain games because i got mertoid prime trilogy and metroid prime 3 was cut and also was the mulitplayer so does that mean the cgi was cut from one and 2, and the same for melee i tryed the old nes games in the extras and it didnt work so is that all that was cut i havnt done the story line yet and also metroid prime the other m is the dvd5 have all the cut sceans cut out or is there a versoin of dvd5 that anyone knows about that has all the cut sceans but unneeded extras cut out
  2. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    I fail to find any dots or commas here. Because of this, I had to read the text about 5 times until I got your question, and I'm still not shure if I understood it right...so please, use proper grammar next time.

What has been removed from the DVD5-Versions should be found in the NFO from a Scene-Release, or in the topic you got the game from. Often they remove everything they can, until it fits to a DVD5 and still works, and not more. If you want something that has been cut out, get the clean DVD9-Scene Release, which hasn't been tampered with. Or, even better, dump your retail copy of the game with CleanRip.