myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
Like you know, we have to search the forum before posting... That I did but I read too much and now I'm lost that's why I decided to post my own thread :
Will it be possible to launch 3ds files with a DSTwo+ on a N3DS with Sysnand 11.0 + A9LH ?
Will I be able to launch the emulators and DS games ?
I know that when the DSTwo went out, it was a "Gateway Emulator", is it always the case ?

Thanks in advance for your clarifications :)

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
No.
To launch 3ds games, you need an arm9 exploit, which can be found in systems versions such as 9.2
You must first downgrade to 9.2 in order to use the 3ds games functionality, which is in no way recommended to do is a sc dstwo+ as it bricks your 3ds.
You can tho use ds games and SNES emulation

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Like you know, we have to search the forum before posting... That I did but I read too much and now I'm lost that's why I decided to post my own thread :
Will it be possible to launch 3ds files with a DSTwo+ on a N3DS with Sysnand 11.0 + A9LH ?
Will I be able to launch the emulators and DS games ?
I know that when the DSTwo went out, it was a "Gateway Emulator", is it always the case ?

Thanks in advance for your clarifications :)
You'll need to use dstwos CDs called free game to launch 3ds roms on emunand. You can't load .3ds on a9lh unless using gateway emunand/a9lh or a sky3ds card.

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you @Davidosky99 and @nero99 ... I am happy that I have asked, because I was sure that I would have been able to boot the DSTwo+ arm9loaderhax.bin with BootCTR9 like I did with my real Gateway.
So I'll have to use an Emunand... Thank you for your help :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s