Hacking Ability to play higher fw games on wii u?

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there currently a homebrew to stop the games from trying to update my system and let me run them? I am itching to try out tphd but i know that it's probably going to be well over 5.4 and I'm on 5.3.0( i believe had to get hat update to redeem culb nintendo platinum final ever reward) and I want to ply the games since as ofnow the backup launchers are still early days and I don't have any sd cards that are able to do read speeds of 22.5MB/s so even attempting to install it will just lead to longer load times for me.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes there is the spoofer which is permanent and you can spoof your console from 5.3.2 or 5.4.0 to 5.5.1 but i dont think it supports 5.3.0 only 5.3.2 and 5.4.0

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to reboot it, it may have been 5.3.2 I have to restart the system and look at it.

where's the spoofer at, and is thre a temporary one since I don't know of a way to dump the wiiunand yet and I'd like to not touch it unless I have a full nand dump beforehand.

Last edited by masterz87,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'll have to reboot it, it may have been 5.3.2 I have to restart the system and look at it.

where's the spoofer at, and is thre a temporary one since I don't know of a way to dump the wiiunand yet and I'd like to not touch it unless I have a full nand dump beforehand.
no temporary ones are possible, once you spoof its always spoofed check the wup installer thread.

masterz87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a nand dump abilit yas of yet on the wii u or does that require a iosu hax to achieve...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yes? Interesting way to get Hi