Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, long time stalker/lurker, first time poster and such
tongue.gif

Just bothered to check out the forum today, and coincidently (not really >.>) I have a question... Also, even though it might look like it, it's neither a rome request or asking when a game will come out.

Is there any known cases where a game has been skipped by whatever groups do roms, and it never came out?
Just asking, because a game I've been wanting to play came out a little while ago, and there's been nothing on it yet no matter where I look ._.
Hope it's not a stupid question, just asking because this is the first time it's taken this long, and games coming out later than it have been released since then, so I'm unsure. ^^

Also, could an admin please delete the account "Chao Otaku"? I tried to join with it this morning, but I must've screwed up typing my e-mail because no validation ever came, so I had to make this one (which, luckily and obviously worked
smile.gif
)

Anyhow, hi I hope I like it here and I'm hoping I'll stay for a long time ^^

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! I suppose that I'll be the first one to say it...
Welcome to the Gbatemp Hotel.
It's always good to see new faces...regardless of the fact that they could have been lurkers before, lol...anyways, enjoy the complementary chocolate-flavoured mint & shotgun on your pillow.

I'm going out on a limb here, and I'm assuming that there ARE in fact games that aren't released by groups that release roms.

Anyways, hope that helps.

Happy trails, mate.

Viewtiful Chao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Figured that, but I just wanted to make sure, since I've seen much more obscure games get released (in large quantities
tongue.gif
)...
Wouldn't be surprised if they missed it though, the game had been cancelled initially and was just recently started again, but not many people seem to know that ._.

Tigerbite

KiLLaRoMs
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, and yes, it would definently help to know what game you're in serach for. That would make it easier for other people to help you. Wow...I havn't posted here in like a year
wink2.gif
I'm so lazy to type these days
frown.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Geez, did you think that all of us would slap you for being a newcomer?
We're not all like that (ahem Dark[Devil]).
Anyways, welcome here, you'll enjoy your stay at GBAtemp Hotel, I see that you already posted quite a few interesting stuff here.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome Viewtiful Chao, I hope your stay here at Hotel GBATemp is enjoyable. Mind the invisible man in the overcoat with the umbrella. He doesn't say much but just watch out for him anyway
wink.gif
He usually lurks in the lobby.
Anyhoo, I'll delete that other account you created, no problem
smile.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hey Viewtiful Chao, welcome to GBATemp.

It seems like you have that 'forum sense of humour', so I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely
happy.gif

And hey, if you ask one of the admins really nicely, I'm sure they can change your name back to Chao Otaku if you want
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
To answer your question are are some games which are left out of the list fro whatever reason. Maby they forgot or can't find them anymore. Who knows.
Anyway I do know of one or two games which haven't been dumped such as Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children: Messiah Riser.
smile.gif
Enjoy your stay.

K

Kontrast

I've got my eyes on that Devil Children Messiahlyzer (Messiah Riser... whichever... probably the former though ;P) as well. That and the Super Real Mahjong that came out on the same day, from the same company. I feel your pain
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, and welcome to the hotel!

I'm sure someone will be along to get your bags shortly; while you're waiting, feel free to sit at the bar and share some grog with some of the regulars. You'd swear that they never left the bar! (*cough*Luse, Tempest*cough*) You'll probably find me in the arcade, either beating some poor hapless sod who thinks he can challenge me, or being beaten in a corner with sticks for being so cocky about it.
tongue.gif

It's a great place, hope to see you around some more!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one