Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
According to the dates of my SD Card backups, I installed a9lh in February. Back when there was no OTPHelper and you manually had to unbrick n3DS NAND and hope you don't brick.

My a9lh setup is -

screen init

no microSD Card inserted - hangs on blank backlit screen

microSD Card inserted without a payload - instantly turns off

Since then, what has changed? How many versions are out there and what do I do to update?
All I know is that current versions of a9lh instantly turn off if there is no SD inserted, and I don't like that.

D

Deleted User

Not much.

There was a recent fix for uses of CTRBM9, but that's about it. The only real changes are screen-init/non-screen init and playing around with backlights (things like Fix94's).

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Not much.

There was a recent fix for uses of CTRBM9, but that's about it. The only real changes are screen-init/non-screen init and playing around with backlights (things like Fix94's).
Ahh, okay. CTRBM worked perfectly fine for me, so I guess I'll leave it as it is.

Follow astronautlevel's instructions half way down this page... I just did it to all three models...

http://gbatemp.net/threads/updating-to-latest-big-update-of-a9lh-stage2-only-or-all.423272/page-2
Thanks for that. If something new or mandatory gets added, I'll check that out.

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The process is extremely simple and takes literally one minute to perform. It fixed the screen flicker on had on my units, which i know is no big deal... But i had 3 minutes to spare, so why not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)