Hacking A9LH tends to become a religion in GBATemp

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, literally me anyway. I just run your fw for things that the Luma3DS I have can't do for some odd reason, such as running GBA games.
Luma3DS has no problem w/ GBA/DS/DSi but since its now patching TWL_FIRM/AGB_FIRM you need Stock versions of those titles otherwise PFFT they wont boot. and if you Move to SysNand from emuNand, you only need to install GBA/DSiWare once instead to Sys&emunand.

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
you need Stock versions of those titles otherwise PFFT they wont boot.
Ah okay, that explains it. I lost my savefiles that I had from EmuNAND, there's no way to recover them right? Didn't take backup of those, as I didn't check the titles. svdt also redscreened back then.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay, that explains it. I lost my savefiles that I had from EmuNAND, there's no way to recover them right? Didn't take backup of those, as I didn't check the titles. svdt also redscreened back then.
its better to use JK's Save Manager now adays anyway, SVDT cant deal w/ 9.6+ Cyrpto games. if yoru Emunand hasnt been messed w/ since Maybe otherwise your SOL and Luma in an Emunand enviroment boots into Sysnand after exiting DSiware/GBA to prevent Save data loss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1