Hacking A9lh Problems~Eshop.

AaronLinares

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have an interesting story.
I currently have the a9lh and the luma updater etc etc, luma booted.
I was playing pokemon moon and I heard that it had an update. I believe I downloaded it from the eshop instead of the freeshop. So I tried to update it from the eshop, and that was it.
I went back into Pokemon moon and then the game wouldn't boot up. So my dumbass went into the system settings and tried deleting pokemon moon . Before Hand though, I backed up my save data for pokemon moon on jk save manager.
So, once I deleted it from the system settings. I went to the home menu and it was gone. Everything was gone, except for my system apps. FBI was still there as well.
So, what I did was tried to use hourglass9, and I did a reset but used (keep a9lh).
Once I did that, I opened up tikshop and regained all the tickets. It booted me into eshop, and eshop keeps giving me an error code (007-0200). So, I tried using s at code to download freeshop but it wouldn't work, FBI keeps saying that it was a unsuccessful download. I even deleted all the blank unrecognized apps from the system settings so I could reinstall them.
Now, I'm stuck with a Harambe home menu theme, and s nodded version of smash. That's about it.
I have FBI though. So, that's good I guess. I can also by the way launch titles from FBI. I launched Super Mario maker trough FBI....Anyone know how to resolve this problem?...Or should I just factory reset?...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche