Hacking A9LH on brand new n3ds

TigerFestival87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a brand new n3ds and I was wondering if I should install A9LH before or after transferring everything over from my o3ds and linking my NNID to the system?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait until you are finished, as you'll have to format your N3DS anyway before downgrading (to avoid having a soft brick).

Once you are done installing A9LH, you will have a normal system on 11.0, so you can just transfer all you stuff over and have fun with your new New 3DS! :)

TigerFestival87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait until you are finished, as you'll have to format your N3DS anyway before downgrading (to avoid having a soft brick).

Once you are done installing A9LH, you will have a normal system on 11.0, so you can just transfer all you stuff over and have fun with your new New 3DS! :)

I recommend starting fresh, as you can't downgrade from 11.0, and transerfing will update you

Thanks for the help you guys also I didn't know that transferring updates you so I'm glad I came on here and asked.

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help you guys also I didn't know that transferring updates you so I'm glad I came on here and asked.

I believe you can do a system transfer if both systems are running EmuNAND at the time of transfer.
Then you can copy it and later flash it to SysNAND during the A9LH install.
Nintendo Support can also just relink your NNID if you ask allowing access back to bought games (not saves).

Last edited by DaftMink,

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can do a system transfer if both systems are running EmuNAND at the time of transfer.
If that doesn't work then you can contact support and they'll unlink your NNID for you allowing access back to all bought games.
O3DS A9LH getting transfered to a New3DS...

Not sure if that would work?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
O3DS A9LH getting transfered to a New3DS...

Not sure if that would work?
You can definitely transfer o3ds emuNAND to n3ds emuNAND. You just pick the wireless data transfer option (not having too much stuff on the o3ds), then when it completes and the n3ds restarts, turn off wireless in sysNAND before booting emuNAND, choose to cancel the transfer, then log into the eShop and exit, and all your stuff appears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all